Capacity not changing

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #79534 by Calum
Replied by Calum on topic Capacity not changing
OK PayPal IPN means something like "Instant Payment Notification" - give or take a minute or two PayPal should have told your website that the payment was approved. Sometimes that may be that the payment was in some form pending (eCheck) where the customer doesn't have a credit card attached to their PayPal account, and has no balance so it needs to draw the money from the Bank Account into PayPal. But they are rare and I have no idea how EB actually handles that - I've just come across it elsewhere in the past.

So something is breaking in your IPN message. I'm not using PP on EB so I have to say I'm not 100% sure what is breaking. But the starting point to debugging will be to go to the PayPal Plugin in EB and set it to log IPN Messages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuan Pham Ngoc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lesley
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #79535 by Lesley
Replied by Lesley on topic Capacity not changing
That was set to no so now I might try a test booking and see what happens. ..

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #79557 by Ola
Replied by Ola on topic Capacity not changing
Hello Tuan,
I noticed that when I pay for an event with Paypal. The event registration is no longer picked up by the Eventbooking system (registrant for Paypal event do not show at all in the list of registrants), offline payment works OK.

As this is reported already I will raise it a bug as a client is waiting on this

Please can you look into this.

EventBooking 2.4.2
Joomla 3.5.1

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc