• Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #108418 by Alison
Attendance Certificates was created by Alison
Hi Team

I cannot find any documentation on the event certificates

1. can certificates be set up for some events but not all?
2. can certificates be emailed to the billing address after an event
3. it mentions download after checkin - how do delegates 'checkin'? and is this something I can do for them after the event?

if there is any documentation please can I have the url.

many thanks
Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #108531 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Attendance Certificates
Hi Alison

There are still unclear documentation about it. I will work on updating documentation after version 3.2.0 released next week:

1. Yes, certificate can be turn on/off for individual event. It is a setting per event

2. No, the system doesn't have a way to deliver certificate to registrants after event finished at the moment. There are two ways for registrants to download certificates:

- Registrants need to login, access to Registrants History menu option to download certificate
- In the email sent to registrants when they register for the event, you can include a tag [DOWNLOAD_CERTIFICATE_LINK]. When event is finished, users can check their email, see the link, click on it to download certificate
3. Check-in, if enabled, must be done by manager of the system (like super admin), not by Registrants. When registrants come to your event, you set Checked-in to Yes to be sure they attend the event. The idea for this option is that certificate should only be issued to users attend your course, not just the one register for your event only

Hope my answers are clear to you

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

More
6 years 2 months ago #110163 by Clecio Antao
Replied by Clecio Antao on topic Attendance Certificates
Hi,

I'm using event certificates and this is going well, I'm even customizing the code (styles) and doing some tests, in that I noticed that it has problems inserting the background image, which does not totally cover the page when generating the PDF. - even by increasing the size of the JPG file.

Attached follows the PDF template of the certificate (draft).

Regards.
Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago #110183 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Working with PDF is actually quite difficult. For this, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site, the image you want to use as background

I will ask my developer to check and configure it for you (might have to change the size of the image to meet the format of A4 size)

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 2 months ago #110199 by Clecio Antao
Replied by Clecio Antao on topic Attendance Certificates
Hi Tuan,

I still do not have a defined image for the certificate, I am testing it and as there is the parameter for background image I decided to use.

Since I will work with several certificates per event and consequently several background images, it would be important to have this function normalized.

I already tried to change the jpg to bigger dimensions but the same problem persists, it does not cover all the background of the A4.

Thanks.

More
6 years 2 months ago #110216 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Just give us a sample image to use. My developer will try to configure it for you and tell you the correct size to use. Please give us all necessary information via support ticket

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 1 month ago #110894 by Christian
Replied by Christian on topic Attendance Certificates
Hi Tuan,

i have a similar problem. Our corporate design requires some graphic elements in the left and right bottom corner of the certificate.Any background image I use is not covering the entire document so I have white space on the right side and on the bottom of the page. I tried to change parameters in helper.php and tcpdf_autoconfig.php but no result was satisfying. What is the correct size for the image to cover the entire A4 Page?

Best
basa

More
6 years 1 month ago #110898 by Leo Baker
Replied by Leo Baker on topic Attendance Certificates
Hello,

Tuan and Sang fixed the A4 Lanscape background. Go to components>com_eventbooking>helper>create a new folder override is not already showing.

So you'll have components>com_eventbooking>helper>override>helper.php

Add this as helper.php file which is attatched.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuan Pham Ngoc

More
6 years 1 month ago #110899 by Leo Baker
Replied by Leo Baker on topic Attendance Certificates
I can't add the php zip file so here is a google drive link.
drive.google.com/open?id=1SJWUbJTGyEw9-1u9sIPmhwWosEqq100X

More
6 years 1 month ago #110900 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Leo for sharing the solution. I'm going to review this change and might add it to the core in the next release of the extension

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc