Option to Pay Offline

More
14 years 3 months ago #2194 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Option to Pay Offline
Hi
This feature will be added to the next version of Joom Donation, you don't have to pay for it .
Thanks ,
Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2211 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

I completed the customization and sent it to MBRS and krislac email . Please test it and let me know whether this customization meet your requirement so that I will release it to the next version of Joom Donation and the community can use it . To use this feature , you need to go to configuration function of Joom Donation :

1. Enable this payment method (offline payment) .
2. Switch to payment tab, choose the article which users will be redirected to after they complete donation with Offline payment .

If users choose to donate using offline payment method, the donation record will have an empty transaction ID and has the status set to unpublished . You can see the record from back-end, edit the record, set it to published, enter transaction ID.... for this record when the donors actually sent payment to you .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 3 months ago #2212 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I hope all of you will love this customization and be happy with my support . Please spend some minutes to support my development by giving Joom Donation a 5 stars rating and a nice review at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/donations/7094

Thanks ,
Tuan

More
14 years 3 months ago #2213 by Frank Andrews
Replied by Frank Andrews on topic Re:Option to Pay Offline
Super! The site I am using module on is not live yet... once I have seen it in action I can give feedback. Impression so far is A1... it was recommended to me by another user.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2214 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@ Frank A : I sent a copy of new version to you via email so that you can check it . Please install it on your site, check it and let me know your thought .

Thanks ,
Tuan

• Angel Allen
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2216 by Angel Allen
Replied by Angel Allen on topic Re:Option to Pay Offline
Thank you. I just installed and tested and it appears to work perfectly!

More
14 years 3 months ago #2223 by lacroux christian
Replied by lacroux christian on topic Re:Option to Pay Offline
Hi Tuan,

I tested the form with offline payment.
Then I go to the record in back-end and modify fields to suit my needs (transaction ID).
This steps are ok.

But, when I saved, the record disappears from list.
(howether it remains in the database).
In fact, if you forget to check 'publish' to YES before saving it desappears.

So, it's not a bug but it could complicate the management of donations if we must check each time the records in DB to be sure.

Maybe it would be better to set the status to "publish" by default ?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2224 by Frank Andrews
I have installed and it is working for one time payment, but if the users puts recurring payment then it does NOT display the document. Nor record the donation?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2225 by Frank Andrews
Just checked the db and I find 7 donation records but only one showing in back-end! So something is not right!

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2226 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@Frank A

Just checked the db and I find 7 donation records but only one showing in back-end! So something is not right!

If one people try to donate and then when he redirected to paypal, he changed his mind and don't want to donate, the payment status of the record will be set to unverified, therefore the record will not be showed at back-end .

Only the donation records (which you actually received payment) will be showed from back-end .

Hope the explanation is clear to you .

I have installed and it is working for one time payment, but if the users puts recurring payment then it does NOT display the document. Nor record the donation?

=> I thought the offline payment feature only needed for one time donation . Will implement it for recurring donation as well

@krislac

I tested the form with offline payment.
Then I go to the record in back-end and modify fields to suit my needs (transaction ID).
This steps are ok.

But, when I saved, the record disappears from list.
(howether it remains in the database).
In fact, if you forget to check 'publish' to YES before saving it desappears.

So, it's not a bug but it could complicate the management of donations if we must check each time the records in DB to be sure.

Maybe it would be better to set the status to "publish" by default ?

=> I noticed this problem before and found a good solution . I am implementing it now and will have it ready very soon .

Thanks ,
Tuan
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt