Full Integration with EasySocial (or Jomsocial)

More
9 years 9 months ago #47268 by Ken
We are a non-profit online university looking for the best subscription component for either EasySocial or Jomsocial. It seems that Membership Pro integrates with Jomsocial perfectly but not Easysocial at all?

Do you feel that Jomsocial is better?

Does Membership Pro have an option to set a minimum donation price? (where people can donate more but not below a set advertised price?)

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #47323 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Full Integration with EasySocial (or Jomsocial)
Hi Ken

We are a non-profit online university looking for the best subscription component for either EasySocial or Jomsocial. It seems that Membership Pro integrates with Jomsocial perfectly but not Easysocial at all?

Do you feel that Jomsocial is better?

I don't know which one is better. We provide integration with Jomsocial because Jomsocial has been there for long time and we haven't worked with Easysocia yet.

Does Membership Pro have an option to set a minimum donation price? (where people can donate more but not below a set advertised price?)

=> Yes, you can create a custom fee field which allow users to donate for you in this case.

Tuan

More
9 years 9 months ago #47328 by Ken
Would you consider adding a plugin so you can integrate with EasySocial profiles (like you do with Jomsocial)?

Thank you

More
9 years 9 months ago #47330 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Full Integration with EasySocial (or Jomsocial)
Something in the future but I don't know exact time yet. I will need to try Easysocial first, haven't worked with it so far :).

Tuan

More
9 years 9 months ago #47768 by FX Pro Design
Replied by FX Pro Design on topic Full Integration with EasySocial (or Jomsocial)
Ye i think EasySocial Integration is a must, very surprised you haven't addressed this already @Tuan.

I also need this like yesterday! please let me know when you plan to address this request!

More
9 years 9 months ago #47788 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Could you by any chance send me a copy of Easy social (hope you have a pro version) so that I can work on the integration ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 7 months ago #49375 by MelanieB
Hi Tuan,

any update on EasySocial integration?

Mel
The following user(s) said Thank You: bercco

More
9 years 3 months ago #56606 by Ken
any update on EasySocial integration?

(sorry for reposting but we need to make a decision on which direction to go)

More
9 years 3 months ago #56612 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ken

Completed coding but need some more time to testing. We will make sure it is completed and available by this time next week

Tuan

More
9 years 3 months ago #56617 by Ken
Thank you! I will buy it right away. Let us all know when it is done!

What is your timeline to add easysocial integration with Joomla Membership? Is there a thread already asking for this that I should subscribe to?
www.joomdonation.com/joomla-extensions/m...ip-subscription.html