Full Integration with EasySocial (or Jomsocial)

More
9 years 3 months ago #56618 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Full Integration with EasySocial (or Jomsocial)
People requested. And we have been working on it. So don't need to create a new thread

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #57147 by Kay
I too am waiting for this please let us know when its available so we can get it !! Very excited any idea how much longer? Thanks. :silly:
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Kay.

More
9 years 3 months ago #57149 by Kay
The problem i'm facing with easy social now and membership pro is when a user is signed up it doesnt know which access level on easy social to put them in and it throws an error but it would be nice to be able to allow users to choose which access level they want to be put in.

More
9 years 3 months ago #57150 by MelanieB
Hi,

is there any news/update on the EasySocial integration?

Mel

More
9 years 3 months ago #57256 by Kay
Yes please admin update us on whats going on thanks !

More
9 years 3 months ago #57291 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Full Integration with EasySocial (or Jomsocial)
We are testing it at the moment. Will have it available in version 1.6.9 which we are going to release within this week

Please be patient and wait for me

Tuan

More
9 years 3 months ago #57528 by Kay
Ok thanks much !

More
9 years 3 months ago #57558 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK. I updated download package to version 1.6.9 which has plugin to work with EasySocial.

If you want to use this feature, please download this version and upgrade it to your site

Tuan

More
9 years 3 months ago #57565 by Kay
Thanks it works but the problem is it doesnt check if the member is a paying member and not a pending number. Admin has to check on that and then approve the member if he's paying for sure. Can you make that part automatic where the system checks if the member is paying then approve them on Easy Social ? Paypal does this already. Thanks.

More
9 years 3 months ago #57566 by Kay
I'm asking about automatic because if you have many orders coming through its hard to approve each one by one.