Need help in finishing my MP subscription set-up

More
7 years 2 months ago #94231 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Need help in finishing my MP subscription set-up
Make a full backup of your site before updating. Then update to latest version (there should be no risk, just a good practice to backup before updating)

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martin Quessenberry
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94234 by Martin Quessenberry
Replied by Martin Quessenberry on topic Need help in finishing my MP subscription set-up
Thanks! any other thoughts on the below comment?

yes, it's a recurring subscription and it's set to "YES" I was confused on why the few subscribers couldn't login after their month was up, even though we received payment? That's when I noticed that the "ENABLE RENEWAL" was set to no, when I switched it to "YES" the subscriber could log-in - confused

• Martin Quessenberry
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94271 by Martin Quessenberry
Replied by Martin Quessenberry on topic Need help in finishing my MP subscription set-up
Tuan,
I had another instance of a monthly subscriber showing up "EXPIRED" (in membership pro) even though his payment went through. I have attached a screen shot illustrating my "PLAN" configuration.

Question: If I go back and set him as ACTIVE
A. Will he be able to log-in and go back to reading articles again?
B. Can you look at my configuration in "Membership Pro" and let me know if I've missed anything?

We have over 150 subscribers now and I want to make sure that if there's a problem that it's corrected prior to anyone else having this issue.

Thanks!
Marty
Attachments:

• Martin Quessenberry
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94439 by Martin Quessenberry
Tuan,
Please see the attached image for reference - any chance on getting some answers on why this is happening? thanks!

Attachments:

• Martin Quessenberry
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #95440 by Martin Quessenberry
Tuan,
Everything is working FANTASTIC! Thanks again for your hard work and dedication to this product.

I have an additional question about "COUPONS", I've read the documentation and the set-up seems easy. My questions is after this is set-up and active is there anything that I would need to do from a payment gateway perspective or would the webhook manage the coupon options with Stripe and payment?

As always, thanks again!

Marty

More
7 years 1 month ago #95445 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Need help in finishing my MP subscription set-up
Hi Marty

No, you don't have to handle anything in the payment gateway

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Quessenberry

• Martin Quessenberry
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #95634 by Martin Quessenberry
Tuan,
We made the coupon live and had one taker, everything seemed to work good, for the exception that the user stayed in pending mode? Is there something we are missing?

Thanks for the assistance
Marty

More
7 years 1 month ago #95676 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Pending? What payment method they are using for processing payment? If it is PayPal, then might be related to PayPal Payment System which has been happening since last few days

if that's the case, update to version 2.8.2 should help solving it

Tuan

• Martin Quessenberry
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #95677 by Martin Quessenberry
I don't think it's PayPal we are using Stripe we don't have a pay with paypal option, can we manually make the subscriber active until we figure this out?

More
7 years 1 month ago #95760 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. As replied via support ticket, please go to Membership Pro -> Subscriptions, click on subscription record to edit, change the subscription status to active manually

Don't really have any clue why you received payment but the record still Pending

Tuan