property Owner should be able to add property !

More
10 years 6 months ago #38209 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Yesterday, i received the email from you about the solution to make "Owner" in the system. I think it's good idea. But i still need to refer the idea of some other customers before we can decide that we will implement the plan like your suggestion.
In this time, we are trying to work on multiple languages feature for OS property. We will come back to "Owner" solution as soon as i complete the work.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #39402 by Apurv
hey guys, I am also from a place where 'owner' type of seller needs differentiation from 'agents'. It will be great if you provide an update with this feature. I am eagerly waiting for this feature.

More
10 years 5 months ago #39407 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
That feature is added into OS Property 2.6 and the beta version will be released in this week. The stable version will be released in this month.
Sincerely,
Dam

More
10 years 5 months ago #39408 by Apurv
That would be really awesome!

More
10 years 2 months ago #41526 by Paul Pütz
Hello,

allready some result?

It is also important for the private property owner a limiter is installed , so a permit how much property he may publish.
For example, he only has permission to publish two objects or three or five and so on.

Best regards
Paul

More
10 years 2 months ago #41535 by Mr. Dam
Hi Paul,
Owner has the same permission with agent. The different point between the owner and agent is owner can't be belong to any company
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam